E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Anyone got any good hook ups for Performance BMW BBK



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-04-2015, 07:31 PM   #1
Theivz
Lieutenant
10
Rep
458
Posts

Drives: e91 320d msport business ed
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, UK

iTrader: (0)

Talking Anyone got any good hook ups for Performance BMW BBK

as above

looking for new or used performace bmw bbk front only

anyone know where or have any discounts at a bmw dealership?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2015, 07:44 PM   #2
RajB
Captain
32
Rep
685
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Midlands

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
as above

looking for new or used performace bmw bbk front only

anyone know where or have any discounts at a bmw dealership?
You know I got a good contact for parts at Sytner lol
__________________
If it's broke...Mod It
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #3
umut335i
First Lieutenant
umut335i's Avatar
United Kingdom
5
Rep
336
Posts

Drives: 335i Convertible 2007
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Kent UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajB View Post
You know I got a good contact for parts at Sytner lol
apologies for butting in, but i'd like to know what this would cost also, front and back for me though?

Any chance you could get me an estimate? Also I take it this comes with braided hoses and uprated brake fluid?

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2015, 08:01 AM   #4
richk84
Captain
England
20
Rep
801
Posts

Drives: e92 LCI 320d
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: All over

iTrader: (0)

I would like this too but think its about 1K
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2015, 09:24 AM   #5
Theivz
Lieutenant
10
Rep
458
Posts

Drives: e91 320d msport business ed
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajB View Post
You know I got a good contact for parts at Sytner lol
awesome - please pm me your mobile number and contact details cheers
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2015, 09:25 AM   #6
Theivz
Lieutenant
10
Rep
458
Posts

Drives: e91 320d msport business ed
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umut335i View Post
apologies for butting in, but i'd like to know what this would cost also, front and back for me though?

Any chance you could get me an estimate? Also I take it this comes with braided hoses and uprated brake fluid?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by richk84 View Post
I would like this too but think its about 1K
will keep you posted chaps

i think front and rears were 1.2k which isnt bad for upgraded brakes. hopefully around 800 for fronts only..
__________________
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2015, 10:12 AM   #7
RajB
Captain
32
Rep
685
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Midlands

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
awesome - please pm me your mobile number and contact details cheers
Can't believe you ain't still got it.
__________________
If it's broke...Mod It
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:04 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST