E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Jeff@Topgearsolutions / Injen (kinda sucks) DCI

08-15-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
CptJoe732
Private First Class

Drives: 2007 E90 N54

Jeff@Topgearsolutions / Injen (kinda sucks) DCI

I'll start off by thanking Jeff for all his help. The order went out really fast and he even gave me a good deal. Got my intake within 2 days, opened it up and discovered weld drips inside my pipes so I got on the phone with Jeff and Injen and basically came to the conclusion Jeff would handle everything because when I called Injen they told me 1 week for the powder coating and 1 week for shipping. Not taking any responsibility for a faulty product or trying to make it work with priority shipping I basically didn't even call them back. Jeff had his provider sent me another one on his own dime and I believe there still waiting for a reply from Injen to get a refund.

All in all its a gamble with Injen, once installed which kind of sucked because the directions are in black and white and they jump between a 335i and 135i without really telling you about it. But I like the final product, the car whistles under wot. My butt dyno doesnt notice any gains but just flashed the Stg 1 A.p tune so im a happy camper til I need more power.

So I hope this thread helps someone with a decision out.
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2013, 03:16 PM   #2
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States

Drives: C6 Z06, GSXR-750, 09 335i

Send a message via AIM to Jeff@TopGearSolutions
Thanks for the support. We are happy to help you out and appreciate you working with us.
Appreciate 0