E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Vessel: PATRIOT - departed 10/1 (Voyage: EB740-PAT)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-05-2007, 09:06 PM   #155
VVA330
Captain
 
VVA330's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 970
iTrader: (2)

come on guys hurry and get your rides. I am anxious to see some pix and hear all the words of excitement from you all.
VVA330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-06-2007, 01:33 PM   #156
spinnaker7
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVA330 View Post
come on guys hurry and get your rides. I am anxious to see some pix and hear all the words of excitement from you all.
CA called yesterday morning to tell me car has arrived

Unfortunately I've been swamped at work so I haven't been able to pick it up yet (Dealership I used is about 2 hours away), but I will be heading there tomorrow (Wed) afternoon to pick it up.

I'll post pics as soon as I get it back to the house!

-Looks like myself and M3This are the only ones left to post pics...VVA330 - thanks for sticking with us!!
spinnaker7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-07-2007, 08:52 PM   #157
spinnaker7
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Picked up the car today... 42 days since drop off in Munich.

Unfortunately it is dark out so I can't take pictures yet. Will take some tomorrow and post...
spinnaker7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 07:08 PM   #158
Vegas_Sirk
Its All About The Offset
 
Vegas_Sirk's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 E90 M3 ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Where you come to vacation and go home on probation: Vegas

Posts: 3,544
iTrader: (11)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Vegas_Sirk
Got the car today!! ... needs a bath! ... will shoot some photos tomorrow when I pull out the camera ... in the mean time enjoy my crappy cell phone pic
Attached Images
 
__________________

AKA M3This (changed my user name ) | M3 Build Thread | E61 Build Thread
Vegas_Sirk is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2007, 10:08 PM   #159
spinnaker7
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3This View Post
Got the car today!! ... needs a bath! ... will shoot some photos tomorrow when I pull out the camera ... in the mean time enjoy my crappy cell phone pic
Awesome...congrats!!

I've been too busy driving our car to take pictures of it - and I didn't think anyone was still reading this thread! Guess I should take a few...
spinnaker7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2007, 12:16 AM   #160
H2Orower
Private First Class
 
H2Orower's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Posts: 118
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jahwerx View Post

That's a nice looking color combination.

What exactly is that interior? My assumption is beige, but it appears too light (almost creamy) in the pictures. Perhaps, it's just the lighting when you took the pics.

Also, I notice the leather on the doors is only on the upper half with the lower half black. Photos in the BMW brochure show the leather color both above and below the trim piece. Is this normal for the 2008s? I'm getting my car in a week or so and I'm just curious.

Thanks for the info.
H2Orower is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2007, 07:12 PM   #161
spinnaker7
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Orower View Post
That's a nice looking color combination.

What exactly is that interior? My assumption is beige, but it appears too light (almost creamy) in the pictures. Perhaps, it's just the lighting when you took the pics.

Also, I notice the leather on the doors is only on the upper half with the lower half black. Photos in the BMW brochure show the leather color both above and below the trim piece. Is this normal for the 2008s? I'm getting my car in a week or so and I'm just curious.

Thanks for the info.
That interior is called Lemon/Dakota. It is a priority one option that must be ordered through the dealer.
spinnaker7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2007, 08:33 PM   #162
H2Orower
Private First Class
 
H2Orower's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Hampshire, USA

Posts: 118
iTrader: (1)

Thanks for the reply - I was real curious. As you can see, I'm new to the forum and wasn't aware of such a "priority one option". I imagine if I do a search of this forum I can find out more about it - such as pricing and options available. I had heard of people special ordering exterior colors, but I had never even heard of a lemon/dakota interior. This is very interesting to find out. Something to keep in mind my next time around ordering a car. Thanks again for the info.

-Plain Jane Black/dakota
H2Orower is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2007, 09:20 PM   #163
spinnaker7
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Orower View Post
Thanks for the reply - I was real curious. As you can see, I'm new to the forum and wasn't aware of such a "priority one option". I imagine if I do a search of this forum I can find out more about it - such as pricing and options available. I had heard of people special ordering exterior colors, but I had never even heard of a lemon/dakota interior. This is very interesting to find out. Something to keep in mind my next time around ordering a car. Thanks again for the info.

-Plain Jane Black/dakota
Sure, np. I found out about it the same way you did - by browsing through the forums. There is no extra cost to order it however dealers cannot order it for the cars they put on the lot - not sure why. In any case, it is fairly rare, but in my opinion one of the best interior choices available.
spinnaker7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-14-2007, 10:36 PM   #164
VVA330
Captain
 
VVA330's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 970
iTrader: (2)

just checked back and still seeing this old thread going strong? Hope al of you riding on this ship are enjoying your rides. its almost a month and i got 800 miles on it. Goind to do some some mods such as lighting and ECU piggy. Well take care guys and becareful. happy thanksgiving, merry xmas and not to mention a very prosperous newyear.
VVA330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-16-2007, 04:53 PM   #165
spinnaker7
New Member
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Texas

Posts: 26
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVA330 View Post
just checked back and still seeing this old thread going strong? Hope al of you riding on this ship are enjoying your rides. its almost a month and i got 800 miles on it. Goind to do some some mods such as lighting and ECU piggy. Well take care guys and becareful. happy thanksgiving, merry xmas and not to mention a very prosperous newyear.
I finally got around to it....here are a few redelivery pics...
Attached Images
     
spinnaker7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-17-2007, 06:48 AM   #166
VVA330
Captain
 
VVA330's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 970
iTrader: (2)

love your choice of interior!!!
VVA330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #167
VVA330
Captain
 
VVA330's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 335xi
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 970
iTrader: (2)

re-living....
VVA330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:18 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST