E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > P 5UML - Completed + More Pro Pics On Last Page :)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-02-2013, 03:05 PM   #23
poison e90
Private
 
poison e90's Avatar
 
Drives: m sport 318
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: cumbernauld

Posts: 86
iTrader: (0)

well done sumil car is stunning i spoke to u at the hotel the night before gaydon while i was looking around ur car its flawless still think u should cut out ur name on the removable cover in ur boot as it will look cool when u open the lid and see it lit up,still can't believe the gf bought u the gold studs my wife moans when i have to put fuel in the car lol definetly time to enjoy the car ps still need to convine dips to move nearer glasgow haha to all who were involved
cheers poison
__________________
poison e90 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 03:54 PM   #24
Theivz
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: e91 320d msport business ed
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London, UK

Posts: 345
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
Still got your car to do so be sad :-)
cant wait buddy

btw you need a signature with your teshgraphy bit
__________________
Theivz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 04:51 PM   #25
Teshi
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Blue/Usually full of camera ge
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrow - London

Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theivz View Post
cant wait buddy

btw you need a signature with your teshgraphy bit
Done.

Same goes to anyone, want a photoshoot, just let me know
__________________
Teshi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 04:59 PM   #26
AWBimmer
Brigadier General
 
AWBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 3,813
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
Done.

Same goes to anyone, want a photoshoot, just let me know
I'll be on your case soon Teshi
We could do one without my m3 sides or m sport ones currently on lol... Let me know, I'll be free this Saturday )
__________________

Now: E92 335D
Gone But Not Forgotten: E90 320D Alpine White
AWBimmer is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 05:17 PM   #27
Teshi
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Blue/Usually full of camera ge
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrow - London

Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
I'll be on your case soon Teshi
We could do one without my m3 sides or m sport ones currently on lol... Let me know, I'll be free this Saturday )
Not this weekend man, Im out drifting this weekend. Ill make a topic about it shortly.
__________________
Teshi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 05:22 PM   #28
#Tee
Chronic trollololer level 59
 
#Tee's Avatar
 
Drives: yes
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Socal

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

looks great! how did you get that oem m3 hood to work?
__________________

#TeamStretchNpoke IG:Tee212
custom cf rear side diffuser add ons for sale (e9x,M3s,f3x) pm me for details. thread http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=962442
#Tee is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 05:31 PM   #29
MEGA
Dieseasal
 
MEGA's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Harrow, London

Posts: 6,805
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to MEGA
Anyone who can recommend this car for feature or car of the month should do so.
__________________
Previously: 2003 Peugeot 206 1.6 8v | 2006 E90 320d M-Sport, 19" BBS CH, Full Ice-cold JL audio install, August 2010 Total BMW 6 page feature car. | 2003 Nissan 350Z GT Coupe 286BHP
Now:2010 E92 LCI 335d M-Sport
MEGA is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 06:12 PM   #30
achu
Lieutenant
 
Drives: E93 335I
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: London

Posts: 520
iTrader: (0)

wow man, that just looks perfect... you done well ay, you should post up pics of how it was when you bought it so we can see the transformation!
__________________
2007 E93 335i 6MT

Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
achu is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-02-2013, 07:42 PM   #31
Josh1a1h
Colonel
 
Josh1a1h's Avatar
 
Drives: SB Pre-LCI 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: North London

Posts: 2,962
iTrader: (1)

Oh Sumil Sumil Sumil!!!

We have been having fun the last half a year
The secrets, the white lies, attempts to throw each other off course with modding directions lol

But it has been worth it

It came out stunning!

It has to be said again, Dips is da man! If you need a body/wheels/tuning guy! Get in contact with him as he does not disappoint!

Tesh! I love your photos mate, and you know it isn't the first time i have rated you And i will be knocking on your door to get my shoot done! Natural eye for it deffo! I will get my savage sorted and we can get some RC Shots

Bro!!! I love it all! Let me know next time you go for a shoot!
Remember a long time ago... I said you should do the LCI Tails There are a few mentioning it here too As good as she looks already... how about some LCI Tails, and a very light smoke, mist finish to kill the red brightness would work a treat. Would definitely set the headlights off too and update the rear end
Josh1a1h is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 06:17 AM   #32
SA320
Private First Class
 
SA320's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: UK

Posts: 147
iTrader: (0)

Hooolleeee sheeeeeeeeeeet

AMAZING.
SA320 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 06:35 AM   #33
Danny.B.
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Danny.B.'s Avatar
 
Drives: E90 330d M Sport
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: England - Lincolnshire

Posts: 1,526
iTrader: (1)

That is stunning mate, excellent work!

perfection!
__________________
Danny.B. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #34
AdamC
Captain
 
AdamC's Avatar
 
Drives: E92
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: West Midlands - UK

Posts: 642
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Must have been back here at least half a dozen times to look at the pics again!

What modifications were required to make the M3 bonnet fit?
AdamC is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #35
Guvernator
Captain
 
Drives: BMW 335i SE Cabriolet
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: LONDON

Posts: 616
iTrader: (0)

Fantastic looking car, absolutely superb effort. Tasteful mods not overdone and I love the split rim Hartge's!

My only personal gripe would be the exhaust exit pipes, personally I'm not a fan of BIG single pipes as dare I say it, I think they look a bit too Corsa\Maccydee's brigade and not in fitting with the rest of this stunning car. Would have much preferred a nice polished set of slightly more discrete up-swept twins but hey that's just me and it's your car.

Enjoy it!
Guvernator is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 08:20 AM   #36
Shere
Second Lieutenant
 
Shere's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 325i SE Auto (2007)
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: West London

Posts: 274
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guvernator View Post
Fantastic looking car, absolutely superb effort. Tasteful mods not overdone and I love the split rim Hartge's!

My only personal gripe would be the exhaust exit pipes, personally I'm not a fan of BIG single pipes as dare I say it, I think they look a bit too Corsa\Maccydee's brigade and not in fitting with the rest of this stunning car. Would have much preferred a nice polished set of slightly more discrete up-swept twins but hey that's just me and it's your car.

Enjoy it!
Personally I prefer the slash tip, what were you thinking Guv two twins (i.e. Quad) or a single twin? Reason I ask is coz custom exhaust is on my list

Oh and Sumil, where is the Custom Exhaust from?
Shere is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 08:23 AM   #37
safety_james
Safety Car Driver
 
safety_james's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 330D & E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Norfolk

Posts: 350
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 BMW E92 330D  [0.00]
2012 BMW M3  [2.75]
Dude!!

You know my thoughts already however those pictures are a shed load better than whats been sent on my whatsapp! Cracking motor, you should be real pleased! Looks amazing, the paintwork is so good!

All these custom cars coming out of the woodwork, still got a good few months on mine before Its done!!
__________________
"Racing is life... everything before and after is just waiting"
safety_james is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 09:31 AM   #38
Ali604
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Vancouver

Posts: 109
iTrader: (0)

WOW,, your car is a beauty. Great work
Ali604 is offline   Canada
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 10:39 AM   #39
Greg330
Captain
 
Greg330's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Coast

Posts: 631
iTrader: (0)

Do they still do car of the month?! You have to be September mate!

Show the US how we roll in the UK!!!
Greg330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #40
Jcamerz
Private
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Essex

Posts: 57
iTrader: (1)

Beautiful car well speced
Jcamerz is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #41
Teshi
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Blue/Usually full of camera ge
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrow - London

Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Oh Sumil Sumil Sumil!!!

We have been having fun the last half a year
The secrets, the white lies, attempts to throw each other off course with modding directions lol

But it has been worth it

It came out stunning!

It has to be said again, Dips is da man! If you need a body/wheels/tuning guy! Get in contact with him as he does not disappoint!

Tesh! I love your photos mate, and you know it isn't the first time i have rated you And i will be knocking on your door to get my shoot done! Natural eye for it deffo! I will get my savage sorted and we can get some RC Shots

Bro!!! I love it all! Let me know next time you go for a shoot!
Remember a long time ago... I said you should do the LCI Tails There are a few mentioning it here too As good as she looks already... how about some LCI Tails, and a very light smoke, mist finish to kill the red brightness would work a treat. Would definitely set the headlights off too and update the rear end
All you need to do is give me a shout. When im free, im all good. Ask Sumil, the amount of times we had to schedule the shoto in, so many last minute changes but we got there.

Shows are good but im a little more happier shooting a single or few cars at a time. Next I should have a shoot with a Tourer
__________________
Teshi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #42
AWBimmer
Brigadier General
 
AWBimmer's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

Posts: 3,813
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshi View Post
Not this weekend man, Im out drifting this weekend. Ill make a topic about it shortly.
No probs man, then I'll drop you a line in a couple of weeks?

Def need that Teshi Magic work lol

Are we seeing you at Players next weekend?
__________________

Now: E92 335D
Gone But Not Forgotten: E90 320D Alpine White
AWBimmer is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #43
Teshi
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: Blue/Usually full of camera ge
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Harrow - London

Posts: 357
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWBimmer View Post
No probs man, then I'll drop you a line in a couple of weeks?

Def need that Teshi Magic work lol

Are we seeing you at Players next weekend?
Sure thing. Its quite surprising the amount of people asking me about attending Players. I shall be there
__________________
Teshi is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #44
joehk8004
Private
 
Drives: Black e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: HK Island / UK Devon

Posts: 52
iTrader: (0)

nice car mate, I love ur wheels!!
joehk8004 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST