E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > Need Help With Cappl/ccc Coding



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-09-2013, 10:46 AM   #1
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
bmw3series2010's Avatar
6
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: midlands

iTrader: (0)

Need Help With Cappl/ccc Coding

hello forum

i have a 2010 e93 and am trying to code "tv in motion" my car has the 8" idrive/dvd drive. so far i have coded the alarm chirp, digital speedo, folding mirrors so know the basics of coding but when i try and search for the cappl/ccc module/ecu i cannot find it. i have tried the tv/ccc modules but it does not seem to have the options in there so if anybody knows where i could find it pls can you tell me. i have pretty much all the optional extras on the car from the factory so cant work out why it would not show up int the "cas" ecu/module

thanks forum
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 12:33 PM   #2
Per Hansson
Private
Sweden
3
Rep
71
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325 E90 '06
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Sweden

iTrader: (0)

A very basic question; do you have the ignition on?
Depending on which level of ignition is on a number of ECU's will be shown.
Only with ignition fully on will all modules be shown...
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 12:40 PM   #3
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
bmw3series2010's Avatar
6
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: midlands

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Per Hansson View Post
A very basic question; do you have the ignition on?
Depending on which level of ignition is on a number of ECU's will be shown.
Only with ignition fully on will all modules be shown...
i have the ignition on so all the lights are on (position 2) i was wondering if either they have renamed it for e93 or its different for 2010 cars
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
128
Rep
7,658
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

2010 car comes wit CIC.
So look for CIC module.
And its advance coding (netodata) and not just tick / untick or activ exercise.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 04:26 PM   #5
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
bmw3series2010's Avatar
6
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: midlands

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
2010 car comes wit CIC.
So look for CIC module.
And its advance coding (netodata) and not just tick / untick or activ exercise.
i have been in cic but according to the spreadsheet i have been looking for VIDEO_DENY_C0B. i take it then thats not the one. is dvd/tv in motion the same thing as all i want to do is have the tv in motion not the dvd. i have coded digital tacho, folding mirrors, alarm chirp. auto air conditioning so know a little bit is it possible there is a how to on it for me to follow mate ?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #6
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
cn555ic's Avatar
United_States
246
Rep
18,287
Posts


 
Drives: Bimmerscoding.com
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Just look in CIC you dont have CCC....
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 06:24 PM   #7
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
bmw3series2010's Avatar
6
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: midlands

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Just look in CIC you dont have CCC....
i have been in cic but what line of code should i change then ?
Appreciate 0
      09-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #8
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
cn555ic's Avatar
United_States
246
Rep
18,287
Posts


 
Drives: Bimmerscoding.com
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010 View Post
i have been in cic but what line of code should i change then ?
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is alot more involved to get it working.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #9
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
bmw3series2010's Avatar
6
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: midlands

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is a lot more involved to get it working.
YOU LISTEN TO ME. i am not a person who expects the forum to do all my work for me. i have spent a few days looking around for the relevant info for tv in motion and have not found anything yet that works. my bmtechnic cable arrived only a week ago and by searching the forums i have managed to code half a dozen items without the need to ask the forum for help. i am at a point now where i need the help/assistance of forum members so do me a favour and stop wasting my time by replying to my thread. if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you stay quiet !
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #10
cn555ic
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
cn555ic's Avatar
United_States
246
Rep
18,287
Posts


 
Drives: Bimmerscoding.com
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: New York

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to cn555ic
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010 View Post
YOU LISTEN TO ME. i am not a person who expects the forum to do all my work for me. i have spent a few days looking around for the relevant info for tv in motion and have not found anything yet that works. my bmtechnic cable arrived only a week ago and by searching the forums i have managed to code half a dozen items without the need to ask the forum for help. i am at a point now where i need the help/assistance of forum members so do me a favour and stop wasting my time by replying to my thread. if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you stay quiet !
I am trying to help you by tellling you that this is something you need to really understand and someone helping you is pretty hard for you to understand...Getting DVD in motion and posting a diy is not possible in one session for you to understand... But since your so bubbly with your personality here it goes. Use NCS dummies and edit the SPeedlock for min and max to value (FF) for the daten file that has (03)...Replace that (03) with (FF) that your car is using by disassembling the CIC daten file and then re-assemble it back...Once you edit the speedlock to FF then you can use Ncsdummies to read the module and then change the speedlock to 3mph again using NCSdummies by clicking on checking the 3 mph checkbox You also need to set the video handbrake to Nicht-aktiv. Once your done editing those 3 values just do basic coding and hit execute job.
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #11
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
128
Rep
7,658
Posts

 
Drives: F10
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
Listen you need to do some research on how to do this. This is not simple editing the aktiv to nicht_aktiv. This is a lot more involved to get it working.
YOU LISTEN TO ME. i am not a person who expects the forum to do all my work for me. i have spent a few days looking around for the relevant info for tv in motion and have not found anything yet that works. my bmtechnic cable arrived only a week ago and by searching the forums i have managed to code half a dozen items without the need to ask the forum for help. i am at a point now where i need the help/assistance of forum members so do me a favour and stop wasting my time by replying to my thread. if you dont have anything constructive to say i suggest you stay quiet !
Very rude and wrong attitude.
Good luck in finding the solution.
My last comment clearly puts you in the right direction if you read the comment carefully.
And there is no need to be that aggressive. You have not paid the amount to start this thread. So take a deep breath bud!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 05:53 PM   #12
bmw3series2010
Private First Class
bmw3series2010's Avatar
6
Rep
104
Posts

 
Drives: Bmw
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: midlands

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
I am trying to help you by tellling you that this is something you need to really understand and someone helping you is pretty hard for you to understand...Getting DVD in motion and posting a diy is not possible in one session for you to understand... But since your so bubbly with your personality here it goes. Use NCS dummies and edit the SPeedlock for min and max to value (FF) for the daten file that has (03)...Replace that (03) with (FF) that your car is using by disassembling the CIC daten file and then re-assemble it back...Once you edit the speedlock to FF then you can use Ncsdummies to read the module and then change the speedlock to 3mph again using NCSdummies by clicking on checking the 3 mph checkbox You also need to set the video handbrake to Nicht-aktiv. Once your done editing those 3 values just do basic coding and hit execute job.
now why could'nt you just put that in your first reply rather than those snappy comments. thank you for your instructions !
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #13
Turkish Mafia
First Lieutenant
3
Rep
330
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i (6/07)
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: FL

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw3series2010 View Post
now why could'nt you just put that in your first reply rather than those snappy comments. thank you for your instructions !
This guy...

My friend, do you know the difference between a porcupine and your type of BMW driver?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST