E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Trusting the Folks

10-11-2013, 09:14 PM   #45
240,000 Miles

Drives: Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I didn't ask to play your game, but I will provide more detail:

1. Obama is taking the law into his own hands, and issuing changes as he sees fit, and bypassing Congress. The President doesn't get to choose which laws he wants to modify. (Dictators do that).
2. 60 day limit on military action - that's the law. Syria went well over that, and Obama never even consulted Congress. Dictator move.
3. Trayvon inserted the President where he didn't belong. Most Presidents stay away from that sort of thing, because it de-facto issues a policy edict that is often mis-applied by his followers. But Dictators do that.
4. No, Obama interfered in the local law enforcement case, and used the corrupted outcome to make himself look good. Dictators do this.
5. Michelle's eat healthy thing also affects funding for Federally-funded school meal programs. The kids are now throwing away the food, but the school districts can't change the menu. Dictator move.
6. Bush had program called "Operation Wide Receiver", which they conducted with the Mexican govt., and resulted in thousands of arrests. "Fast/Furious" was done under Obama, without knowledge of the Mexican govt, and resulted in a couple of arrests by the Mexicans when they figured out what was going on. Dictator.
7. If you think Obama has not served his own agenda on immigration at the expense of the law and the American people, then I can't help you.
8. NSA Spying - you must be the only person in America who thinks this is ok.
9. Do you research. Not true. Dictator.
10. Has his administration even responded to requests from Congress, for information? The answer is no.

How about a bonus round of your little game? Crushing his critics by using the IRS for his political purposes. Dictators do this also.
11. First day in office fired CEO of Grneral Motors
12. Nationalized an American company and created Goverment Motor
13. Created several Czars that were not confirmed by Congress and only answer to BO.
14. So the list goes on and on.

So go ahead and stick your head in the sand and say it isn't so. But the fact is I am not to sure he will go away in 2016. I truely believe that something will happen (manufactured or otherwise) and he will suspend th Constitution.
42 is offline   United Kingdom
      10-11-2013, 10:00 PM   #46
pazzo
Private First Class

Drives: BMW 2013 328i

BO is above that because they think he is their messiah. It more about defending their figure head than an honest analysis of his actions. The very thing that his defenders "wah wah'd" about George W. Bush is being done by their guy and they turn a blind eye. One word GITMO. Need another?.. NSA.

Only when the people realize politics is a meaningful/purposeful division of the American people to rob them of their money and redistribute wealth (not to the poor, but the very rich politicians), regardless of which side of the isle, will things change.
Hope and change was code for the redistribution for wealth to the 99%, without earning it.
Fact, the poor has grown exponentially over the past 6 yrs, the middle class is shrinking and will see increased taxation through government mandated health care and the rich politicians have prospered beyond your imagination.

Stick your head in the sand, because you're blue and the other is red, or you're white and the other is black, or you're pro-life and the other is pro-choice, pro 2nd Amendment or pro gun control etc.

All just EXCUSES not not do the people's business.
Just keep the checks rolling in to your favorite color, blue or red.

2013 F30 328i M Sport, Glacier Silver w/M Perf Carbon Rear Spoiler, Mirror Caps, M Perf Exhaust
pazzo is offline   United_States
      10-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #47
bbbbmw
Lieutenant

Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Above should read:

"I really don't know anything based on fact to counter that, so I'll just make fun of you instead."

Can you address the issues instead of resorting to name calling?

As for number 9, this time the budget was submitted for approval by the House, as it should be, which just so happens to be GOP operated right now. The Senate (Dems) refused to even vote to authorize the spending because it originally did not include funding for Obamacare. Maybe you don't know how the budget is approved though...
As I understand it, the 1921 Budget and Accounting Act, as amended, requires the President to submit the annual budget not later than the first Monday in Feb. Obama was 98 days late in 2009, on time in 2010, 7 days late in 2011, 7 days late in 2012, and 2013 was 65 days late.

Since 1970 there has also been a requirement for a mid-session budget review. Obama missed this deadline for the first four of five years as well.
      10-16-2013, 05:26 AM   #48
M3Denver
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I didn't ask to play your game, but I will provide more detail:

1. Obama is taking the law into his own hands, and issuing changes as he sees fit, and bypassing Congress. The President doesn't get to choose which laws he wants to modify. (Dictators do that).
2. 60 day limit on military action - that's the law. Syria went well over that, and Obama never even consulted Congress. Dictator move.
3. Trayvon inserted the President where he didn't belong. Most Presidents stay away from that sort of thing, because it de-facto issues a policy edict that is often mis-applied by his followers. But Dictators do that.
4. No, Obama interfered in the local law enforcement case, and used the corrupted outcome to make himself look good. Dictators do this.
5. Michelle's eat healthy thing also affects funding for Federally-funded school meal programs. The kids are now throwing away the food, but the school districts can't change the menu. Dictator move.
6. Bush had program called "Operation Wide Receiver", which they conducted with the Mexican govt., and resulted in thousands of arrests. "Fast/Furious" was done under Obama, without knowledge of the Mexican govt, and resulted in a couple of arrests by the Mexicans when they figured out what was going on. Dictator.
7. If you think Obama has not served his own agenda on immigration at the expense of the law and the American people, then I can't help you.
8. NSA Spying - you must be the only person in America who thinks this is ok.
9. Do you research. Not true. Dictator.
10. Has his administration even responded to requests from Congress, for information? The answer is no.

How about a bonus round of your little game? Crushing his critics by using the IRS for his political purposes. Dictators do this also.
11. First day in office fired CEO of Grneral Motors
12. Nationalized an American company and created Goverment Motor
13. Created several Czars that were not confirmed by Congress and only answer to BO.
14. So the list goes on and on.

So go ahead and stick your head in the sand and say it isn't so. But the fact is I am not to sure he will go away in 2016. I truely believe that something will happen (manufactured or otherwise) and he will suspend th Constitution.
Don't forget
Fast n furious
Benghazi
And ridiculous ammo contracts to DHS
Hilaries lies
Legislating, Taxing and spending us into oblivion. No matter what happens the USA is fucked and will collapse into a police state, the communists have fulfilled all their goals on congressional record to destroy this countries greatest assets it's constitution and free people. Let's hope I am wrong