E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > 4 series coupe seen

10-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #23
MrPogle
Second Lieutenant

Drives: E90 330 M-Sport LCI

Not saying that this website employs car experts but it provides some background.
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/c...lter-trap.html
MrPogle is offline   United Kingdom
      10-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #24
Gibbo
Colonel

Drives: Golf Ed35

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooba0010 View Post
Hi Gibbo,

I sold my Golf R back in March , I had it six months and did 500 miles and was bored one day and put it on RForum and it sold in under 15 minutes to a really nice guy who paid the full asking price.

I didn't need the money but couldn't leave it on the drive losing money ,So I said to my wife lets get you a new car she has done 14k in 4 yrs ,looked at 335ds new and thought id wait till the new 4 came out so she has a nice 430d m-sport on its way , The E92 is possibly the car I have liked the most and kept thinking for what its worth just keep it and then my head said it wont be used its hardly a classic either, So we have given it to our eldest when the F32 finally arrives next month and will just PX his E90 instead he has 40k on it and its 27 months older so he is happy

How many miles on your Golf ED 35 now ?.
I sold it earlier in the year, did not really like it found it dull and moved it on before prices dropped with the new one on the horizon.
      10-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #25
mowflow
Colonel

Drives: F20 125d

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPogle View Post
They will be the dealer's expense but your problems.

Agree on the other 2 points.
And that's why we have BMW assist complete with a little button to press and the use of a courtesy car while yours gets fixed. 1st world problems and all that.
      10-30-2013, 01:06 PM   #26
acerboo
Brigadier General

Drives: e92 335d lci

saw a white 428i on the road today looked like a downsized 6 must say though looked very smart, better than the blue but still not for me
acerboo is offline   England