E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Am I crazy???

08-28-2008, 01:28 AM   #1
335inAZ
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: '08 E90 335i

Am I crazy???

So I have been in the market for an 07 E92 335i CPO for the last 4 months. Problem is I cannot find one in my market (phoenix area). I am looking for one in either Saph Black, Spark Graph, Monaco Blue or Space Gray. A deal breaker is Nav...I really want the screen.

So here's my question, I see soooo many people here with AW cars and everyone seems to love them. I have never considered a white car just cause....well it's white. My local dealership just got 2 E92's in both with nav. One is AW/Black and the other is Silver/Black. Am I crazy for passing up a perfectly optioned car with low miles just cause its white? I know you guys will say do what I want but I'd like some opinions.

Are there many under 25 males here with AW E92's?

Here are some pics...the AW is the fifth one down and the silver is 8th.
http://www.bmwnorthscottsdale.com/Pr...Frame-BMW.aspx

Thanks in advance for your valued opinions.

Last edited by 335inAZ; 08-28-2008 at 04:40 AM. Reason: website changed ordering
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:32 AM   #2
Chitown-Irish
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 11 X3 xDrive35i

I would imagine having a white car in AZ would be a plus. The car pictured in your link is loaded and has a decent price for a CPO.

Take a ride over to CA I am sure you will find the car of your choice there.
2011 X3 xDrive35i F25 (CPO) Space Grey/Black Leather, Packages: Premium, Cold Weather, BMW Apps, Sirius and Technology. BMW CCA Member (WindyCity Chapter). Former cars: 06 750i E65 (CPO) 07 E90 335i (bought used but had problematic iDrive so sold it to get 7-series)
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 06:45 AM   #3
PoorMan
Hello my name is...
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2009 E92 M3 6MT

Having lived in deserts states a few years myself. A white car is cooler (pardon the pun) and also easier to clean. You live in the desert..Don't forget that ole southwest dust, a black car (dust magnet) is going to be a non stop cleaning affair. But thats just my opinion.

The most important thing is you choose what you want. Then you won't have to go thru the old "I should'a" scenario.

And yes... there is a mother load of 25 and under dudes that own this car.
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
exidisjon
PuffPuffPass
South Korea
Rep

Drives: E92 335xi AW/Saddle

Im 23 and i had a choice of AW or Jet Black both new or a CPO used montego blue. All being xi coupes.
I got the AW since it was new compared to the used. And with the .9 APR my payment ended up cheaper than buying the used one with $3k lower price. .9 APR makes up for it and you can actually get a brand new one 08.

Color is all matter of choice IMO. Not a fan of silver and grey cars. If you see them side by side you can probably make up you mind in person.
I love how the white and balck stands out among other colors.

My right foot weighs more than my left for sure.
Appreciate 0