E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2011 535i Alpine White with Cinnamon Brown for used 335/328 +cash



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-22-2014, 09:51 AM   #1
Nhan
nhanweezy
 
Drives: 2011 z4is
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: GA

Posts: 430
iTrader: (-1)

FS: 2011 535i Alpine White with Cinnamon Brown for used 335/328 +cash

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 39.00
Location:
✓ Will Ship
Item Interest
I have a 2011 535 Alpine White with Cinnamon Brown interior
38xxx miles. Remaining factory maintenance until 50k miles. The car is CPOed with warranty until 100k miles. I think the only option it is missing is comfort access. I can take pic of the car sticker.

Looking to sell/trade this car to make room for M4.

Will be back with updated pics.

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 1027
Size:  195.7 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 1022
Size:  188.7 KB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  178.7 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 1013
Size:  206.5 KB

Name:  5.jpg
Views: 1016
Size:  303.9 KB

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 1003
Size:  284.5 KB

Sorry for crappy pics taken with my iphone 5


Last edited by Nhan; 02-25-2014 at 04:53 PM.
Nhan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2014, 09:35 PM   #2
Nhan
nhanweezy
 
Drives: 2011 z4is
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: GA

Posts: 430
iTrader: (-1)

Bump
Nhan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2014, 11:09 PM   #3
CJPatel
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Ferrari F430 Spider & F10 550i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hockessin, DE

Posts: 263
iTrader: (3)

Interesting deal, but your iTrader is terrible. I'm sure people will ask about that.
__________________

Weekend: Ferrari F430 Spider- F1 - Matte White
DD: 2011 550i Xdrive M-Sport
Gone: 2008 Aston Martin V8V, Stratus White, Bitter Chocolate, 6psd, Modded ~ 450hp, 2009 E92 335i M-Sport, 2003.5 E46 M3
CJPatel is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #4
suspenceful
Functionally Formed
 
suspenceful's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BSM 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Wisconsin

Posts: 216
iTrader: (1)

After reading thru your iTrader and previous sales, it sounds like you're a douche bag.

Good luck trying to get rid of that 5 series...
suspenceful is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2014, 12:12 AM   #5
Andrew0507
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Houston

Posts: 37
iTrader: (0)

Lol, burn in hell Nhan
Andrew0507 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2014, 11:21 AM   #6
Nhan
nhanweezy
 
Drives: 2011 z4is
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: GA

Posts: 430
iTrader: (-1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspenceful View Post
After reading thru your iTrader and previous sales, it sounds like you're a douche bag.

Good luck trying to get rid of that 5 series...

Thanks for the comment. I've sold a loaded 335 on here last year as well bought one for straight cash. The buyer who bought the 335 found an thread where I listed the oem parts. That's all.

I'd I can't sell here I'll take it to carmax for 36k and tax credit
Nhan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2014, 11:53 AM   #7
suspenceful
Functionally Formed
 
suspenceful's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BSM 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Wisconsin

Posts: 216
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan View Post
Thanks for the comment. I've sold a loaded 335 on here last year as well bought one for straight cash. The buyer who bought the 335 found an thread where I listed the oem parts. That's all.

I'd I can't sell here I'll take it to carmax for 36k and tax credit
The OEM parts that you promised to give him with the car... then listed them for profit after the car was gone.

You also fucked over someone who had everything lined up to buy the car. You said you'd hold it for him and sold it right underneath him. He bought a plane ticket and offered a deposit and then you screwed him over.
suspenceful is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #8
335Tor
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 232
iTrader: (2)

douche bag
335Tor is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2014, 02:35 PM   #9
Delta0311
Brigadier General
 
Delta0311's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: NJ

Posts: 3,562
iTrader: (1)

Man I read some of the threads on this dude. Stay away from this kid; stay far, far away. He has guy buy a plane ticket to buy the car but he sells it to someone else without even telling the dude. Man that is some serious pussy shit right there.

Then he doesn't deliver on the OEM parts he promised the guy that originally bought the car. Yet some time later he goes on the forum and tries to sell the very parts he offered the buyer of the car during the original deal.

From E92Brembo
"Funny story. Please read!

So a couple months ago I purchased a 10' 335 with a few mods including Coilover and Brembo BBK. The listing stated that ALL stock parts would be included in sale. So I got a check and after work that morning I flew to Atlanta with check in hand! once I got there I was going through the stock parts and noticed quite a few parts missing. Particularly the expensive ones, IE brakes, suspension, extra set of wheels etc. I got the intercooler/pre LCI taillights/DPs ETC. At this point I was up for almost 30 hours straight so I said what the hell, I'm not going to argue about it, I just need to get on the road. after all I couldn't renegotiate bc the cashiers check was made out already. So I went back to Florida, happy with the new car. Was a little pissed but didn't let it get to me and quickly let it go.
A couple days later I got a string of texts from the seller between him and a guy he promised to sell the car to. The guy had taken off work and already purchased a plane ticket and everything and the seller never told him he sold the car. The seller thought it was funny. Kind of a dick move but couldn't help be just be glad I was the one who got the car. It reminded me of how the parts were missing at pickup and felt the guy was a bit shady.

So I finally run across this post. I text the number and the name comes up in my phone as the guy I bought my car from!! He is selling the parts he said he never had that were part of OUR deal!! LOLOLOL! What a little !@#$ing worm. Needless to say he wont return my texts. I am actually willing to purchase them but he is too ashamed to even respond. LOL.

Don't get the wrong idea, im not bitter, I just think its funny how you cant trust people these days (Especially 4ft tall rich Chinese teenagers in Atlanta) LOL. Anyway ill add the link of the Car addy that has an argument between him and the other guy he screwed over. Pretty entertaining.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ne+white+coral

This guy is pretty much a scumbag. Id be nervous to send him a wire or PayPal payment."

That says it all.
__________________
Space Gray 2011 335xi E92
Delta0311 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-26-2014, 11:35 PM   #10
CJPatel
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: Ferrari F430 Spider & F10 550i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hockessin, DE

Posts: 263
iTrader: (3)

someone offer to pay him in bitcoin
__________________

Weekend: Ferrari F430 Spider- F1 - Matte White
DD: 2011 550i Xdrive M-Sport
Gone: 2008 Aston Martin V8V, Stratus White, Bitter Chocolate, 6psd, Modded ~ 450hp, 2009 E92 335i M-Sport, 2003.5 E46 M3
CJPatel is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-27-2014, 12:24 AM   #11
redbadge
New Member
 
Drives: S2000
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: va

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Epic fail...
redbadge is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-27-2014, 12:31 PM   #12
bbarclay410
Geaux Tigers
 
bbarclay410's Avatar
 
Drives: Lemans Blue E90
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Houston, Texas

Posts: 746
iTrader: (0)

GLWS. Id take it to Carmax where they don't know how much of an asshole you are.
__________________
E90|LMB/Oyster & Black|Nav|Premium|///M Sport|18" Style 193M|Xenon|Comfort Access|Cold Weather||
bbarclay410 is offline   United_States
+1
Reply With Quote
      02-27-2014, 02:10 PM   #13
Hollywood Hogan
Captain
 
Hollywood Hogan's Avatar
 
Drives: E93 M3 VF620, Nissan Leaf :]
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 626
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarclay410 View Post
GLWS. Id take it to Carmax where they don't know how much of an asshole you are.
Hollywood Hogan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      02-27-2014, 02:51 PM   #14
335Tor
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: 335
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto

Posts: 232
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarclay410 View Post
GLWS. Id take it to Carmax where they don't know how much of an asshole you are.
I'm sure it won't take them long to figure it out!
335Tor is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-09-2014, 12:35 PM   #15
shad951
Private
 
shad951's Avatar
 
Drives: Garage is Empty
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: IL

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
Man I read some of the threads on this dude. Stay away from this kid; stay far, far away. He has guy buy a plane ticket to buy the car but he sells it to someone else without even telling the dude. Man that is some serious pussy shit right there.

Then he doesn't deliver on the OEM parts he promised the guy that originally bought the car. Yet some time later he goes on the forum and tries to sell the very parts he offered the buyer of the car during the original deal.

From E92Brembo
"Funny story. Please read!

So a couple months ago I purchased a 10' 335 with a few mods including Coilover and Brembo BBK. The listing stated that ALL stock parts would be included in sale. So I got a check and after work that morning I flew to Atlanta with check in hand! once I got there I was going through the stock parts and noticed quite a few parts missing. Particularly the expensive ones, IE brakes, suspension, extra set of wheels etc. I got the intercooler/pre LCI taillights/DPs ETC. At this point I was up for almost 30 hours straight so I said what the hell, I'm not going to argue about it, I just need to get on the road. after all I couldn't renegotiate bc the cashiers check was made out already. So I went back to Florida, happy with the new car. Was a little pissed but didn't let it get to me and quickly let it go.
A couple days later I got a string of texts from the seller between him and a guy he promised to sell the car to. The guy had taken off work and already purchased a plane ticket and everything and the seller never told him he sold the car. The seller thought it was funny. Kind of a dick move but couldn't help be just be glad I was the one who got the car. It reminded me of how the parts were missing at pickup and felt the guy was a bit shady.

So I finally run across this post. I text the number and the name comes up in my phone as the guy I bought my car from!! He is selling the parts he said he never had that were part of OUR deal!! LOLOLOL! What a little !@#$ing worm. Needless to say he wont return my texts. I am actually willing to purchase them but he is too ashamed to even respond. LOL.

Don't get the wrong idea, im not bitter, I just think its funny how you cant trust people these days (Especially 4ft tall rich Chinese teenagers in Atlanta) LOL. Anyway ill add the link of the Car addy that has an argument between him and the other guy he screwed over. Pretty entertaining.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ne+white+coral

This guy is pretty much a scumbag. Id be nervous to send him a wire or PayPal payment."

That says it all.
+1 After reading those threads no one in their right mind would buy a car from this POS. Wow, simply wow and he has the balls to post another for sale thread
__________________
Garage is Empty (Hoping for E92 M3 this year)

10 E60 535i sold
07 E90 335i sold
06 E90 330i sold
shad951 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2014, 12:25 AM   #16
E92BA
FBO + e85 335i
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: SoFlo

Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)

Its exactly cause of people like this kid why people think all bmw drivers are douchebags.
E92BA is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2014, 02:43 PM   #17
TeutonicFlight
Keepin It Real
 
TeutonicFlight's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 crew
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: At the beach

Posts: 570
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJPatel
someone offer to pay him in bitcoin
Lol. Beat it Nhan.
__________________

Never Mistake Activity for Achievement
Parking lots
C Mod
84'
TeutonicFlight is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      03-13-2014, 03:57 PM   #18
PoloRl
New Member
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 328Xi
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Calgary Alberta

Posts: 16
iTrader: (0)

Wow that's bitchmade.... I also can't help but commend all the honest and noble members who spoke up about this shitbag's previous scheme. It's people like you who make this community a wonderful experience for everyone.
PoloRl is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-16-2014, 04:34 PM   #19
moc316
New Member
 
Drives: IS 300
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: HBG, PA

Posts: 5
iTrader: (0)

LOL
moc316 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      03-30-2014, 04:07 AM   #20
shad951
Private
 
shad951's Avatar
 
Drives: Garage is Empty
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: IL

Posts: 74
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan View Post
I have a 2011 535 Alpine White with Cinnamon Brown interior
38xxx miles. Remaining factory maintenance until 50k miles. The car is CPOed with warranty until 100k miles. I think the only option it is missing is comfort access. I can take pic of the car sticker.

Looking to sell/trade this car to make room for M4.

Will be back with updated pics.
Sorry for crappy pics taken with my iphone 5
Did this guy leave mad? Don't leave mad Nhan......... just leave!!!!
__________________
Garage is Empty (Hoping for E92 M3 this year)

10 E60 535i sold
07 E90 335i sold
06 E90 330i sold
shad951 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      04-02-2014, 03:23 PM   #21
getlow
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 11' e90 335d Msport
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tristate

Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)

Making room for an M4.... need to rip more honest people off
getlow is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST