E90Post

Extreme Power House

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > e92 335xi AT codes and help

05-01-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
Adam1010
Registered

Drives: 2008 335xi e92

e92 335xi AT codes and help

Hey guys,

I am new to these forums but have been an BMW owner for a few years. This past winter I decided to buy a new X3 and make my 335xi into a track/street car. My mods so far:

Heads, RB Turbos, e85 Fuel System, new ECU (MSD 81), Oil Cooler, Trans Cooler, Inter Cooler, Water Pump, Intake, full exhaust including CAT delete, Body kit, head lights, and JB4 Tuner, and KW V3 suspension.

It took me a few weeks to break the new parts in and tune the car slowly. I head to the Dyno this coming Tuesday but I need to try and address some codes first. I haven't got the slightest clue what they mean and BMW and a host of others have come up short as well. I am on stock size wheels and tires and this does seem to be traction related. Regardless I want to understand this issue so I can also solve it. I use Bavarian Tech to read my codes:

5F56
CAS: CAS sendet Signal clamp 15 invalid or signal clamp R invalid or implausible between signal
clamp 15 and wakeup signal (PT-Can (ID 0x130h), signal ST_CLAMP R,ST_CLAMP 15).
Error will cause a warning light
Error is not currently present
Test conditions have been completed

6DCB
Electronic brake pre filling: Signal ST_CLCTR_V in PT-CAN-message TORQUE_3 (ID 0xAA)
invalid.

5F77
DME-Error: DME sends torque value=invalid (PT-CAN, ID 0xA8, Signal ST_RCPT_ENG_DSC).

Any guidance would be extremely helpful and welcome.
Appreciate 0