E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > beaverHausen's Profile > Albums > NUX139W > View Picture

Picture 1 of 1 from Album NUX139W
NUXservice
NUXservice
Picture Added 07-03-2019 05:08 PM
Added by beaverHausen

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 1 of 1
  1. MrSweet1991
    07-03-2019 06:54 PM
    MrSweet1991
    I was gobsmacked, I checked a few things like how to change the oil level sensor and it looks so bloody easy. But, the oil level sensor genuine appears to be around that price mark, some are as cheap as £15,ish but I dont have one on my pre lci 330d so I'm not sure if they're more problem than they're worth, so yeah sensor price seems okay. Labour for sensor seems okay. What I'm not so sure of though is my car is about £110 for oil and filter and mines a 330D but this is what I dont understand on yours they've added labour for everything right down to the cabin filter, I've never had this quoted for a service before but maybe wait to see what others say. If I'm honest though this is why I started to work myself. It looks like you've got a low mileage 325d and service history is great to have so at least youve got that at least but yeah other than the labour charges for the servicing nothing else to me seemed sketchy.