01-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #167
335BBS
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2009 335 coupe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arguru View Post
Also, just for the record and as a response to anyone who's complaining about only getting "one side of the story", the only reason you're all getting only my side of the story is because BMWNA and Penske Automotive won't be bothered with this! I've had constant phone calls with reps for both Penske and BMW TELLING THEM FLAT OUT to respond to these posts to defend their position. The problem is that they aren't even taking a position to defend. BMW is saying they won't help me because this was Penske's fault and Penske is flat out ignoring me. BMW is refusing to intervene and get a response from Penske. These two companies clearly don't give a shit about addressing this issue not only to me, but to every single one of you as well.. all in which have a right to know about!

BMWNA has a username on this board and they've used it on this thread. Consider this my public and formal invite to both BMW and Penske automotive to step up to the plate and challenge any claims I've made. I've already encouraged them to do so already over the phone but every time I do, they just say they're not happy about me posting and it's not motivating them to help me.

If it hasn't been obvious throughout the month that this post has been up then it should be obvious now: Penske and BMW have something to hide in this situation. If they didn't they wouldn't be ignoring me and would be contacting me threatening to sue me for libel!

These people won't respond to emails anymore! Everytime I email them, they just call me back (assuming I'm even lucky enough to get a call back). They won't even document what they say over the computer via email!

It's one sided if I'm spreading propaganda on the DL without them knowing, but this forum is something that they're VERY aware of and have been following this post. Just because they're hiding doesn't make this one sided. It just makes them cowards. Plain and simple.
I'm sure youre right here but there is NO WAY that they will get into a pissing contest on the internet. This is probably part of the reason they have clammed up. Just keep driving their car. They will fix yours.
Appreciate 0