Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [10.00]
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
hey im local and may be in need of a powdercoat, can you guys do this for me. please pm price and other details.
We only are offering powder coat finishes on new sets of wheels.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdub View Post
i wish had the balls to try a color like Midnight Blue. i plan on powdercoating my VMR 715's soon and this was one of initial target colors (for E90 TiAg), but i just don't think my balls are big enough.

i had a buddy Photoshop it for me, and it steered me away. but to be fair, i don't think he captured the color accurately.

[IMG]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s244/richwoy/RichiesRims-midnightblue.jpg[IMG]
Going with a color like blue is a bit of a gamble but on the right car I think it would look awesome. It's a bit tough to see in the studio shot, but in real life the color is amazing. It's one of my favorite finishes we have done and I'm surprised nobody has done it yet!

Here's an example of how it looks in direct sunlight.

Excuse the quality of the photo of course though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentis View Post
IDK but if it even comes close to the photoshop picture, it would steer me - far away..
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdub View Post
agreed. i think the pic of Midnight Blue on the wheel itself looks great, but when photoshopped... yikes.
In real life it's a deep metallic blue. On a white, silver, or black car I think it would look fantastic.