02-18-2012, 05:44 AM   #79
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowbow View Post
Justin, I'm interested in this thread and the product but there might be some skepticism from the track guys simply because they've tried a lot of things and there's a huge thread in the track forum about water vs. oil temps, and the means to reduce one, or the other, or both temps.

Not starting a fight, I'm genuinely interested in this product but I will wait for some data from the track guys before buying one. I will say that the all aluminum is nice because the plastic necks always end up breaking at some point. On my E36 it's snapped once, and on another car that's also been the case. So it's still a worthwhile replacement at some point.

Keep posting updates here, and if you want an MT track tester, let some of us know.
Hey Chowbow,

I appreciate your interest in our product and welcome further input.

To be honest I am not across the info in the "track forum" thread you mentioned.

However Peter the owner of ADVAN Performance most certainly is and he knows a thing or two about tracking a car.

He has been building circuit cars for more than 15 years.

His own race car is a meticulously built R33 GTR that makes 720 rwhp on a Dyno Dyanimcs dyno, not a "Disney Dynojet".

To say that his circuit car is an absolute beast is an understatement and then some.

Cheers,

JD.
Appreciate 0