View Single Post
      02-23-2012, 06:51 AM   #80
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Hey Gents,

here our a few posts from the 3 Series SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area, that may be of interest to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin@ADVAN Performance
Hi,

lot's of interest you say.

Out of curiosity then, how much would you be prepared to pay for a high quality external trans cooler, that was fitted with a thermatic fan and connected in series to the OE heat exchanger?

We should have correct AT fitment of the "Street/Track" PWR rad' sorted within the next two weeks.

Cheers,

JD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orb
Justin,

I am not sure if you checked this out but the radiator has more than the two extra fitting. See the attached BMW doc which clearly shows the cooling strategy and circuit. In short, the lower part of the radiator is cordon off from the rest of the unit and you can see the transmission cooling flow counters the main flow. Looking at all the connection should be enough to validate this but from what I can see this is true.

You will have to figure out the flow area for the cordon off area and re adjusts to suite the PWR unit (you can’t guess this). It just a baffle in the header tank but might be pain to implement.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 02-23-2012 at 07:00 AM..
Appreciate 0