darren i hate you. that is all.
Ah come on man

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuSt4Boost View Post
Can we get a sound clip?
Took it with my iPhone...not the best quality but here you go

Quote:
Originally Posted by edirtaynine View Post
i just noticed.... did you get risers (or higher stands)??? no wonder something looked a little different and i liked it more! lol
Yes, track junkie Mr. ivanx got the high risers for me, in fact I haven't paid him yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
+1000000!!! congrats Darren, lovinn the new updates, that rear-end is just too SIKKKKK your car is definitely the SIKKKEST e90 on the planet everything looks awesome, btw are you going to put the red mirror caps back on?, cause if you are it will flow really well with the tails and the volks IMO, but anyways, your car looks great
When I got up this morning and saw FrankiE90's post, my jaw dropped. Everyone says "man it's your car why your jaw dropped??." trust me, stuffs these guys do @ LTBMW is just....just.....man just makes my jaw drop!
I am not sure where I put my red mirrors caps but I will put them on if I find'em...I think I left them at the shop
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal1 Beem1n View Post
Sick I like it a lot. More than ready for Bimmerfest
Few more adjustment, I should be good to go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyDeeky View Post
I have a lot of respect for modding your car the way you want. I think it looks amazing - definitely my favorite iteration of CREAMINZ. It's just so creative and unique. LTBMW should be proud because your car showcases their talent and skill.
Thank you sir. Yes this is 99% of the time drive by me and I want to make sure that I enjoy it every bit of it. When I got to the shop today, I was thrilled to see my E90 complete. It looked so different than last time I saw, and I fell in love instantly. Car just looks unreal in person...everything flows so well...only thing I will change it out is the wing with Performance spoiler...you know how much I love those Performance BMW parts
I am thankful to have these guys so close to me. You won't believe it but I moved close to the shop just so I can hang out with these guys more Used to be 2 hours one way and now only 8 mins away !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
That Rear. Omffggggggggg
Sup daveyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb's335 View Post
This car still has stock rear fenders correct? If so what size tire are you running?

I have fallen in love with every iteration of your car Creaminz. I hope to meet you in person some day because you have incredible modding taste and style.
Thank you This car has OEM M3 Rear quarter panel conversion done, so about an inch wider than Non M. I'm running 18x10.5 +22 w/295's
You know where to find me and the bad boys. LTBMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhishriv View Post
that rear reminds me of the ferrari f430 scuderia
Quote:
Originally Posted by shragon View Post
Same here, love it!
New rear bumper was inspired by Ferrari 599xx
Appreciate 0