lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1oh7
Very nice, I want to trade in my wife's Shitlander for an X5, shouldn't have bought that damn thing considering we paid cash and talked the dealer down to 34K from the original 39K.

I talked to her about it and she said it's enough, however I told her that when the kids get older I will buy us a 5 Series for a more luxurious recreational driver for the family. She hates my E90 with a passion, she's afraid of driving it for sake of the expense and hates riding in it, she chooses the back to accompany our daughter(not anymore with our son here) so I'm getting murdered on gas when I visit my family in Pomona by taking the said Shitlander with approximately 4 gas stops (2there and 2 back) not counting additional gas when going places with it once we get there.
LOL I feel ya. my wife used to hate X5 for some reason and she's been talking not to trade-in and waste extra money on another suv. until I took her out in the x5 loaner provided by the dealer while my car was in service, she was blown away! roomier, more luxury, more comfy...etc. after that weekend in the x5(which is 2 weeks ago) we started talking more and more about it and finally I got a green light to hunt one. after some good effort on the internet everyday, spotted this from a dealer in Berkeley, I told her "we gotta go check that out!"
as expected, we drove in at 3pm and drove home in the x5 at 7pm.

so maybe you can take her to dealer and sit in one and test drive first? sometimes lady needs some sweet talk first to make more effort on the purchase

Last edited by lawwailok; 10-18-2012 at 12:18 PM..
Appreciate 0