View Single Post
      03-28-2013, 10:54 AM   #1102
Pseudo Nim
twinborific
Rep
Drives: fast, sometimes slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1nc86 View Post
The CLA45 AMG is just so AMAZING. However, the Canada version will not have 350hp nor AWD... It will be 208 hp 258 lb-ft and FWD. At least, the DCT 7-speed automatic transmission is available for us. All info here: http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/...ical_data.html
No idea about the AMG package yet.
I am not too concerned. You're right in your link, but that's just the regular CLA - I really, really, realy doubt Mercedes will skip the AMG version for Canada. It might take a bit longer, but I am in no hurry. I'm sure it will come

[edit] interesting. Reading the specs, if one were to assume a gain of about 15% of the CLA45 for AWD and "stuff" over the CLA250, then it would come out about 170 kgs heavier than my R. That's pretty crazy. The 335xi had a ptw ratio of 226 hp/ton, my R is going to be 210 hp/ton when my mods are done. Which means that if the numbers match up, it will have 210 hp/ton BEFORE any tuning. I guess the only problem is it's a pretty tiny engine, so the chances of it gaining 30-50% additional power like the N54 does are cockall. Oh well. Should still be a snappy vehicle.

Last edited by Pseudo Nim; 03-28-2013 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 0