View Single Post
      05-27-2013, 03:25 AM   #7763
IDriveACamryNow
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: Yes

I am having some issues with the Cobb IJCOS Stage 2+FMIC Aggressive 402 map. I have used this as my default map for the last 3 months and have just started to use the E30 maps.

I did some dyno runs to also do some 4th gear logs and did the Stage2 maps first as a baseline. After 3 runs of this map, the power output seemed to be quite low for the amount of boost it was hitting (over 17psi). It was comparable to the output of a N54 with procede/jb4/other cobb maps that boost to 14-15psi. Looking at the logs, there were quite a few timing corrections over -3.

I know that these logs are in the format required for the E30 map but that is essentially what the testing was for. The subsequent E30 map run made ~40hp more than the stage2 map so I was quite happy with that result but am worried that there might be a problem with the map or my car on regular fuel. The E30 runs had no corrections and were fine according to the logs.

Could someone kindly have a look a these logs and see if there are any signs of problems besides the timing pulls? Or why they occur at all?

Mods - FBO (fully catless), LSD, Mr 5 intake, recently cleaned filters, fresh plugs and oil.

Cobb Stage 2+FMIC Agressive 402 logs.zip
Appreciate 0