08-12-2013, 02:15 PM   #77
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv@vishnu View Post
FWIW, on DTC equipped cars, we recommend our back-end flash to go along with the Procede. With it, you don't have to drop boost between gears because the TCU sees actual (or close to it) torque and clamps the clutch packs with more pressure. The transmission still has its limitations though. It's not as torque-proof as either the 6AT or 6MT. But it's limits are certainly higher than what we originally believed.

Shiv
So do you need a candidate DCT 335is ? I have my CC to put down as collateral if TurboSid doesn't deliver results.

I am even willing to teach him how I use my LC VIP style. All I am saying is to reach out to him lets put the OFT OTS maps on the benchmark. You will get some feedback, a value for your customers and those in doubt. They will get to see a review from a competitor and a loyal customer's side.

If you need my credentials of liability of proof I got that to, Dinan, RENNtech, PTF, aFe, cP-e, and more to come, probably even you

Will we race, hell yea, but I will make sure to tone it down on the same level E30 vs E30, logs, vids, everything. High quality HD, sh*t if I can put it in 3D I will do that to.

Think about it
Appreciate 0