View Single Post
      07-29-2014, 09:32 AM   #118
Sales@CMWheels
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

sorry for the late reply on this thread guys.

Always mush faster to PM or email us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhysh1990 View Post
Do you have a date for these coming back in stock chris?
Hi mate,

We have the Avantgarde M359 arriving with us Thursday morning, finally after a few delays on containers!

19x9 et35
19x10 et38

We will have a new thread up for these upon arrival. They are a bit more expensive than these. All details to follow.

Chris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by partin84 View Post
Do you stock these in gunmetal
Nope no Gunmetal in them matte, will will have the above avantgarde arriving in Matte Black and also in Hyper silver.

If you want Gunmetal we have the Atomic Cave CSL wheels arriving in matte gunmetal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Chris
Are these wheels in stock?

And I cannot figure out how higher ET will give more concavity. (your website suggest that)
I always thought lower ET will give more concavity.
See above bud.

The lower the ET, generally depending on wheel design, the more concave it will have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by matebo View Post
Still available? Ship to 98230?

Thanks
We can do mate, PM me your full address for a shipping quote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIFCAIDS View Post
Love mine, the car gets so much attention now with it being lowered and the wheels on it.
Thanks for the pics mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digitalize View Post
Higher ET - Hub Face further away from outer lip, depending on design this means the spokes have to have a greater angle to reach the hub. Some designs all have the same face and just add thickness behind the hub.

Lower ET - Hub face closer to outer lip, less distance for spokes to travel to get to hub, lower concave.
Almost spot on

Although just the opposite way around, the lower the et, the further away the hub face is from the outter lip, so generally the lower the offset, the bigger the concave depending on the wheel / design.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marknjayne View Post
What do these look like on a 335 e92....Antone have any pics,if ttheyfit with no spacers or rubbing I will take a set
Hi mate,

Yes the new avantgarde wheels coming are perfect with no rubbing etc.

PM for details or keep and eye on the for sale section towards the weekend for pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIFCAIDS View Post
Theres no rubbing at all and they fit like they are standard.

Regards,
Chris.
Appreciate 0