View Single Post
      10-13-2015, 11:09 AM   #662
Cirrus
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90 320d M-Sport

I'd like to recount my dealings with HorizonLEDs

I ordered a set LEDs for my 2009 E90 LCI angle eyes (non-xenon) and some Philips H7 LED bulbs. I ordered these on 30July. They arrived in good time (can't remember how long exactly). So no complaint there. I had the angle eye bulbs fitted my a local garage and wish I had done this earlier. The are much brighter than standard and give a more modern look to the car. I'm really please with them.

However when I tried to fit the H7 bulbs I just could not get them to fit. The back of the bulb was too large to get the restraining clip on, even if I tried to do it by removing the clip and fitting it on top of the bulb. After several emails with Horizon explaining the problem they agreed to take them back and give a refund. So I sent them on 29th Sept RM Special delivery (tracked and signed for).

When I check the next day RM said that a delivery attempt was made but no one was in and a card was left. I sent an email to ask them when they planned to pick up the parcel and was told (4 days later) that they had not received a "missed delivery card", but would contact RM to sort it out for re-delivery the following Tuesday.

I checked on line on the following Thursday (8th Oct) and it had not yet been collected. I sent an email asking why but no reply. I checked again on Sunday (11th Oct) and it still has not been picked up. I have sent another email but to date have had no reply.

The did say previously that sometime their emails to me were not getting though. Whether this is true or not I cannot say. All I know is that my return is still with RM and it's not been collected, and no one from Horizon is letting me know what is going on.

You can take from this what you will. I can only say that a companies good reputation is hard to earn, but easy to lose. And the way my refund has gone so far is not going to improve their reputation at all..

If someone from Horizon is reading this, please PM ASAP so this can be resolved.

Last edited by Cirrus; 10-13-2015 at 11:44 AM..
Appreciate 0