View Single Post
      10-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #37
motherkin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: g05 45e

Quote:
Originally Posted by proTUNING Freaks View Post
I can't believe they actually call this 91 to begin with. Having said that the cars correct at 13psi and 1deg of timing just the same as it does at 18-19psi. There's no helping it period. Stock tune in fact corrects even more, I don't see people writing letters to BMW on it asking them if its safe.
Not trying to challenge your expertise or be a smart ass here, but I just have been hearing conflicting info

From multiple reputable sources, I read that corrections on multiple cylinders at WOT is not good. I am citing what Cobb says in their Accessturner guide(https://cobb.app.box.com/s/jouk5lgozzfgk4ndfocz) - "under full throttle, consistent negative corrections across multiple cylinders or incremental corrections...is a sign that the map might be too aggressive for the mechanical condition of your vehicle"

I understand stock tune corrects too, but I wound't be as concerned because it is covered under warranty. On the other hand, while I enjoying tuning my car, I don't want to risk damaging the engine by going too aggressive
Appreciate 0