Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The HACK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud9blue View Post
As much as Hack needs to get off his high chair sometimes, his post got some points. Just drive the damn thing for now. Once you get enough experience, you will know what mods to get anyway
High horse. High chair is where little babies sit to eat, because they're too short to reach the table. At least get your metaphors right. SMH.

But you know I am right far more often than I am wrong. See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riick View Post
What am I missing?
Helmet.

I'm sorry, if you still can't see the most BASIC needs before you go on track, I can't help you. No helmet, no HPDE, period.

You're obsessed about the wrong things.
Congrats on picking out autocorrect typos I made from my phone.

Anyway, I don't know what you have against newbies and always assume the worst of everyone. And seriously Hack,I would reexamine your knowledge base from time to time if you don't even know type of rear suspension that is on your own track car.

OP, your Snell M2005 is too old and has the wrong certificate,all clubs and events these days require SA2010 or newer. But you should be able to rent a helmet at some of the events, although I wouldn't recommend it.
Appreciate 0