View Single Post
      01-21-2008, 10:16 PM   #39
black36
Back Again
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

[QUOTE=darkcloud;2010168]I didn't feel bad. But unfortunately no one is going to find what I'm offering at this price. Like already stated, you can find the wheel, and now even the airbag from Ticsher BMW for around $1K. BUT you have to add on the multi-function buttons for another $100, and you're missing the key ingredient, the airbag bracket. Which cannot be bought by any normal Joe. You have to work at a body shop to order this item, or pay BIG $$$$ to the stealership (if they can even get it) or pull one off a wrecked BMW that didn't deploy it's airbag which won't be exactly legal or perfectly safe.

So find me a new one with everything I'm offering at a lower price. YOU WON'T FIND ONE.

That is true you dont get bracket if you get from autoshop or ebay, but UN?fortunatly Tischer is BMW OEM dealershop that sell OEM M STEERING WHEEL W/ BRACKET.

Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer
The OEM wheel has always come with the bracket. In fact, it's already on the wheel when it arrives here. I think too many folks mistakedly ordered the E-bay wheels way before they were available from the dealer and unfortunately got ripped off. The bracket cannot be ordered separately and only comes with the OEM wheel.