Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i ED 7/07

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshen View Post
White05X3

Hi all,

That was my brother running an 2006 330i car in stock class. Nice to see everyone there.

I ran the Cooper S with my wife. It was a fun event. Anyone going to SD Auto-X on 2/17?
Please tell your brother that he drove brilliantly! I enjoyed watching him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
Didnt realize so many e90post members were out there.

I noticed the E90/E92s, but didn't really tie them back to possibly being members on here.

I was out there with my black 911. My tires were so worn down after my first run, that they were already started to show their cords. By the end of the day, they were trashed.

Having my engine in the back, with the tires falling apart, and a slick course didn't help me keep my car pointed in the right direction.

Even though my car is AWD, I was practically fighting the car from oversteering at every single corner.

On my last timed run, I almost knocked over the entire row of cones, right at the first turn out of the box.

I am registered for the SD autox, hopefully some of you guys will be out there as well.

-Don
That car looked wicked. It sounded nice too. Hopefully you will enjoy the SD auto-x. Just get there really early because they only allow a few non-BMW's. SD does a REALLY, REALLY good job at auto-x and they have a huge lot. Enjoy!