01-05-2018, 10:05 AM   #75
ChuckThomas
Dealer Speed
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
JFC. Now we're talking about head gasket leaks? Seriously, do you even understand the difference between a head gasket and a valve cover gasket? Dude, the OP's engine for a 12 year old BMW is tight as shit on the top end, several posters here who know a lot more about cars than you do have all come up with the same diagnosis. Hasmachine is currently rebuilding/building an N52 to drop into an E30 (call me jealous ), so I'll say he knows the N52 best. Also, he knows more about programming the N52 ECU than you know about breathing (that goes for me too). Greyfox also is a very skilled wrench turner, as is tlow98.

We all can come up with a million different scenarios of what's going on with the OP's engine, but based on the data provided we are highly confident the source of the oil is below the cylinder head, which leaves the next logical place being the oil pan gasket.

Please stop replying to this thread as it is not helping the OP and is now only mere entertainment for the men in the room who actually know how to diagnose and repair automobiles.

Peace out.
I'll remember this when I need y'all help!
Appreciate 0