04-01-2006, 01:26 PM   #26
paddywac
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 320d m sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdwarf
Well trained and with a lot of practice I might add, but when do they get a chance to practice. Good job tax payers money is paying for the police to do more important things like solve crimes, stopping shitbags vandalising you property and generally making the public feel safe. Just think of how many police you see on the beat and how quickly they respond when you call them, rather than spending all their time trying to catch speeding motorists. Oh no sorry, i got that the wrong way round didn't I?
basically its all bleak news really, you strive to get a decent job which coincidentally offers a decent company car list, have to opt for diesel over 3.2 and 3.0 audi or bmw petrol offerings cos of tax robbery to pay for a load of scummers who can't be arsed to work because it is easier to rob, deface, vandalise and the cops because they are "underfunded" target the "more or less" law abiding motorist with the registered car, of fixed abode sales rep. Honestly I ask you what a joke.

Next time me car gets vandalised I will tell the cops they don't need to do owt cos I have shot the perpetrator lets see how many helicopters, dog teams, SWAT teams are suddenly available then

Sorry about the rant but I detect that you see things as I do FD.
Appreciate 0