01-25-2018, 02:10 PM   #23
E91WAG3N
Wagon Addict
United_States
Rep
Drives: E39, E91, E91

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaredphoto View Post
I noticed you took the front plate mount/base off.

Did you get plugs for the holes or did you leave it as is?
You have eagle eyes! I have a Euro bumper (with no reflectors) on order right now. The current bumper is the only area of the exterior with much wear on it, I'm planning to keep it to swap on for road trips or auto-x/track days.

To answer your question, the holes are visible. I've seen a few methods where you can fill it and put a bit of touch up paint to hide it. It's not a perfect solution but significantly cheaper than having it filled and resprayed by a body shop.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkwld View Post
Wow that is a find! Never seen Mtech E91. Is your exhaust aftermarket? The tips look different.
Also someone who appreciate slicktop and no I-Drive! That my kind of driver! My wife thought I was nuts looking for months for E90 with no sunroof and I-Drive.
You are not alone! I love the clean dash and slicktop, I wish e91's could have been spec'ed without one here. The exhaust is a OEM Performance unit. Interestingly it's quieter on the e91 compared to my e82, even with the same engine. Still a really nice upgrade even if it's not as drastic.
Appreciate 0