Originally Posted by Aus335iguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB89 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aus335iguy View Post
WHat CIC version is this ?
Has the professional screen, so I would say it's pro, the top level
There's different software revisions - Im looking for C1a
I have two CIC iDrive units, will be selling one shortly. I got an ICOM cable, so I can flash whichever any software revision.

Why do you want C1a? So you can activate BMW Apps and other features by coding, without requiring a FSC code?
Exactly, c13,to c16 dont need FSC and c1a needs the crack. Have you updated these before ? Where are you located ?
Haven't done it before, because I didn't have an ICOM cable. Recently bought one, and have used it for a few jobs, and I am impressed with it so far.

I'll have a bit of a read tonight, and give it a crack. I am aware I'll have to plug the ICOM on the MOST bus, but still not sure how to configure the interface settings on my PC to make WinKpf communicate through the ICOM. I also read that there's a certain order of flashing modules, 63, then 62 followed by A0.

I totally forgot that I had two CIC's, and I came across the spare one today while cleaning my garage, so if I ended up bricking it I won't be mad about lol. If it worked out fine, I'll sell one of them.
If you do manage to figure it out you can sell the update to people on an exchange basis.