View Single Post
      07-12-2018, 02:51 AM   #12
Eavc8911
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e93 N54/N55 turbo

HELP!!!!

So I'm new to the forums community as well, first time I've owned a bmw, and i just so happened to get the one that is the most beautiful that makes you wanna cry your eyes out after you find out all the faults it has, the precious 335i!!!!! so i purchased the vehicle from a used dealership at 145000 and have put 5,000 miles on it and didn't have a problem up until yesterday, i about cried my eyes out. There seemed to be oil leaking from the bottom of the car where the oil drain plug is or where the oil pan would be, haven't jacked it up to really see where its coming from, but oil was draining, i don't think it was milky but my wife seems to think that it is, but i was at work when this happened and i drove home after work, stopped here and there to see if it was continuing to leak oil but no leaking oil was coming out, we went out of town for most of the day, drove the car earlier tonight, easy not hard or anything, but as i was getting close to my destination, my coolant light came on so when i got to my destination, i popped the hood, and checked the coolant even though it was hot and there seemed to be coolant in it, checked the top area where to add oil to see if there was any condensation or anything but there wasn't, so I'm really stressed out now thinking the worse of the worse that my car is done!!! or just going to be a very expensive fix! so i ask for help as I've read many forums on here and many people out there have had the same experience or similar to it, or people that have owned bmws more than i have, have better knowledge of what might be happening with my Adele, as of now, i left the car where i last drove it to because i didn't want to do any further damage to it and will be getting it towed tomorrow hopefully either to my house or to a shop that can give me diagnostics so i can go from there as to figure out what is wrong with my poor Adele, but any advice or anything will help from you guys, thanks a bunch.
Appreciate 0