View Single Post
      09-15-2018, 01:51 AM   #36
AlpineX
Captain
Rep
Drives: Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser124 View Post
Yeah maybe Noise I don't know lol but it just sounds amazing.. I buy and sell cars so typically everything is for sale, but I don't know about this one.

I have yet to find another 335D locally to compare its value so I don't know exactly what it's worth, but with the mods cosmetically and mechanically, sports package, and I Drive I'd think around 10k?
Why do you think you can buy it cheap and flip it for 10k? You know literally almost nothing about it; how it works/was supposed to work, or what has even been done to it. Emissions deletion does not increase the value on these cars, and makes it illegal in all states except for offroad use. Most buyers for these cars are relatively knowledgeable at this point (everyone else looks away after googling 335d reliability), and a short ownership/flip is normally about the biggest red flag to me when car buying and an immediate loss of interest, though looks like youre a dealer.
To buy that car with about 115k for under 7k total is a reasonable start, but your financial liability is way more than what you can sell it for. 10k is definitely in the Sale neighborhood for a legitimate car, but how are you going to convince anyone that its all good?
Appreciate 0