TheMidnightNarwhal
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11' 335is DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torgus View Post
Tom Brady. /Thread

I vote VRSF 7inch HD. If you need more get the VRSF race IC. That thing is serious. VRSF offers good products for a good price and has good rep and has had for years.

edit: The trimming is super easy. I can take my front pumper off in like 15m so I would personally do that as it makes everything much easier to work on. Your 1st time probably 45m.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff@TopGearSolutions View Post
The trimming isn't really that bad. 2 inches of trimming and it cuts pretty easily with a sharp knife.

Some people think you are cutting the bumper but it's just plastic shroud behind the bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by b92 View Post
It's not noticeable on the surface, I think trimming being a barrier for the 7" is way overplayed but I understand that some people don't want to make permanent modifications to their car.

It's more just that I don't want to get more work involved but hey if you are all saying it's easily trimable I might get it...

To be clear, anyone has a picture or diagram of what exactly has to be trimmed? I'm probably over expecting the trimming part and like you all say it must be easy?

I might go for 7" as the 7" HD seem to be more for upgraded turbos.

And the 5 inch stepped is a non trimmable solution but you lose a few degrees?
Appreciate 0