View Single Post
      05-29-2019, 04:31 PM   #19
cgbimmer
2007 335xi
Rep
Drives: 2007 335xi blue

If your car has stock down pipes mine took awhile to get off first time..now I have after market..
I wanted to save the bolts coming of dp.. would have been easier for me to grind bolt nuts off with grinder and then drill out and get good bolts to replace with when reinstalling exhaust..
also gaskets yours will not de reusable..
and to flush fluid i just drain transfer case that I had out of car and then put plug on..
I added a very little fluid and rotated around drained .. mine looked really clean had real low miles.. My cell 860 392 9722 I think my pro tool will do same thing but grabbed my old laptop charging it will hook up to my car make sure still connects to dis 44 that's what I used long time ago and went thru all the steps syncing transfer case and actuator if pro tool wont also don't forget the resister if I remember you had a code for that..
I had bought new actuator and came with one ... Curtis
2007 335xi Daw stage 2 old wheel custom 2.25 relocation inlets vrsf alum outlets.Vrsf 5'' stepped intercooler.stage 2 bucket lpfp.BQ tune xhp stage 3 tranny flash.vrsf downpipes modified 3in exhaust.ER charge pipe tial bov.Custom oil cooler..cic retrofit.koni shocks h@r sport spring staggered conti tir
Appreciate 0