View Single Post
      09-14-2019, 06:55 AM   #2
Sensible_
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by billysundae View Post
So, I'm on the last stage of my E91 pre-lci halogen to pre-lci xenon retrofit, and I'm having issues getting the adaptive headlights to work. I have installed all hardware/sensors (AHL modules, level sensors, wiring, frm2 AHL, etc.). Also have updated my datens and all computer software is working, VO has $524 added to both NFRM and CAS.

I've tried SG_Codieren with a blank MAN file to both the LSMC and RSMC, and at first I got both headlights to calibrate up/down upon startup, but they also danced left/right then back to straight. I feel like this is wrong, since all stock xenon cars seem to calibrate up/down only. Also, the adaptive part just doesn't work when the car is running....

Tried running SG_Codieren again and now only the left headlight dances left/right and the right one has the motor binding up/down....

Anyone know what's going on?
You shouldn't use blank man files when trying to default code modules.

Use a Factory / Expert Profile (no manipulation) and code each module you wish to code with SG_CODERIEN.

As you had Halogen lights before you also need to add $522 to the VO. Make sure the VO is changed for both CAS and NFRM.

Once 522 and 524 are there, default code the NFRM as above.
Appreciate 0