01-16-2021, 11:15 AM   #17
Derek Keenan
Private
No_Country
Rep
Drives: bmw 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by langsbr View Post
I posted in the FB group about having nearly an identical issue. WOT runs great - no misfires, no timing drops, everything is good. Under cruise it will periodically have a stumble or hesitation and sometimes it can be pretty unbearable.

Multiple people said it was injectors and said they had similar issues. I have 3 index 8s and 3 index 1s, I'm thinking the index 1s are probably going bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by langsbr View Post
I posted in the FB group about having nearly an identical issue. WOT runs great - no misfires, no timing drops, everything is good. Under cruise it will periodically have a stumble or hesitation and sometimes it can be pretty unbearable.

Multiple people said it was injectors and said they had similar issues. I have 3 index 8s and 3 index 1s, I'm thinking the index 1s are probably going bad.
I'm having the same exact issue, brand new spark plugs and precision race work coils, index 1 injectors and I get a really bad stutter when cruising under 2000 rpms, idles fine and wot is fine, I've replaced my spark plugs twice since it's been happening and both times when I went to check them they were turning black and I only checked them after 100 miles of driving