Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cawwt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cawwt View Post
Follow up on the story in case it will help someone else. I have almost given up and convined that this Xprog 5.55 box I had could not write correctly either.

I randomly downloaded 9230433 eee and flashed it. Holyshit!! The lights, windows, turning signals are all working!! However, the "Lighting System, Stop" error message came back though. Not sure if this is a coding issue. I am waiting for a coding cable to come and will code it and see if I can get rid of that error message. I am not going to risk flashing eee again as I am not sure if I was extremely lucky or that the Xprog 5.55 has no problem writing.

Another update: I bought a cable. Using NCS Expert I was able to write the VO back into the FRM. There is no more error now and the everything is working perfectly!

Before writing the VO there was an error message of $318 not compatible with this FA. So probably that was the reason of the error message on the car screen.

Interestedly there was no option to enter VIN in WinKFP. So I couldn't my FRM still has wrong VIN number.
Winkfp > configuration > check box to write vin in comfort mode
Appreciate 0