View Single Post
      04-30-2021, 10:02 PM   #61
Pacro
Rep
Drives: E90 323 E82 136i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92_William View Post
If the valve doesn't actuate fully and fast you might have one that's beginning to slow down. Sometimes they'll do that where they start vaguely actuating and then kind of speed up. I'd change it if you can. Is it used?

Because I don't have the twin disa flash/tune, so I'm not sure if the disa is getting a full/correct pulse info. At idle it would close to about 45deg or half way, at 2500rpm it opened fully.
Because we were juts doing it at a standstill and revving the engine its possible that it wasn't gett5a steady rpm signal. Cause the second time the mechanic slowly stepped on the gas and slightly increased the rpm, when it hit 2500ish the valve snapped into the fully open position, and when he let of it snapped back.
The movement was pretty fast so it seems the motor, just not sure if it's not fully closing now is due to it being old or juts not getting a correct value/signal, as my current ecu is setup as the single disa.

Yes its second hand as it came with the intake, the rubber seals are.in good condition and the flap is sturdy on the brack/pin, theres no give or play
Appreciate 0