cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by packet View Post
Sedan_Clan drinks on me - I owe you a few rounds, at least.

Got pulled over for the first time ever (entirely my fault: 65 in a 45, wasn't noticing) - but I followed your advice: no sudden movements, hands on wheel, not moving, etc - even asked him if I could reach into my pocket to get my license out. Which he allowed me to do - and he went off to run the license.

Long story short, he let me off with a warning.
What I did find intriguing was that he came around the passenger side at all times - I thought it was driver side?
I’m sure these days it is much appreciated when someone behaves as you did during a traffic stop. I can’t imagine the high alert our men in blue are in every single time they pull someone over.

As far as the passenger side thing, I see it often. I guess it’s a safety thing. No one seems to get they should move into middle lane when LEO has someone pulled over on shoulder. I’m sure you’ve seen the videos of cars plowing into traffic stops.

I applaud you on never getting pulled over. I won’t say how long it’s been for me as my dad would say don’t spit up in the air but in the 42 years I’ve had my license, I’ve been pulled over 5 or 6 times.
Appreciate 4
paquet629.50
Sedan_Clan25297.00
vreihen1615619.00