View Single Post
      03-23-2023, 02:38 PM   #1
SimonO
Private
Rep
Drives: 340i

335i N54 DCT - Low Miles, 2 Owners - SOLD!

Hi all,

Selling my original and unmolested 335i N54 with DCT and only 53k miles. This was imported from Japan by me in late 2021 at 46k miles. In Japan it had 2 previous owners, 8 service visits, 8 annual inspections and all recalls completed by BMW. Inspection 2 service was completed upon arrival to the UK, and recent service on March 1st included a new rocker cover gasket, water pump & thermostat, boost solenoids and upgraded Eldor coil packs. New battery fitted in September 2022.

The only engine modifications to the car include an upgraded Forge charge pipe, dual cone filters and a Stage 1 MHD remap. The full MHD license will be included in the sale should the owner wish go to Stage 2+ or back to standard. Paired with the DCT gearbox Stage 1 is more than capable and maintains OEM reliability. All original hardware will be supplied to the new owner.

Full factory specification includes: Electric sunroof, coral leather – heated and electrically adjusted, CIC stereo with DAB and Bluetooth streaming, 2022 European navigation update, HiFi audio with 10 speakers, active steering (rare), comfort access, parking sensors front & rear, electric folding mirrors, rear electric sunblind (rare), and more. Whilst converting the odometer to from km to miles, an M3 style cluster was fitted to freshen the cabin.

The car came with 19” MV4 alloys but I have changed these for 18” Style 400m from an F3x for comfort and better handling. 4 new Michelin Pilot Sport 5’s were fitted in November prior to it’s latest mot.

This is a legitimately mint, rare example with only two previous owners and has been cherished by me. The car has never missed a beat – no wastegate rattle whatsoever and has never misfired. The car comes with a folder full of paperwork including import documentation (USB with everything electronic will also be provided) and two keys. The car will also come on its original plate DK09 NTL.

PLG tax, only £290 per year

The car will be available for sale from Saturday 15th of April but viewings before then are welcome.
No timewasters please – serious enquiries only.

I am looking for £12,750 for the car but may entertain serious offers slightly below this

Always happy to chat here or on 07939 517340.

Thank you

Last edited by SimonO; 04-05-2023 at 03:36 PM.. Reason: Removed Autotrader link
Appreciate 0