07-24-2008, 05:42 PM   #56
Minipuck V 2.0
秘書負責保持它真正
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 快車

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny@JleviSW View Post
We completely understand. We were looking into the fitment issues and even said that we will have a set installed and the car and will document the install for you guys in about 2 weeks. We even said that there are some adjustments required and we just realized this and were going to change the wording. Before we could do that all of a sudden all this bombarding came in. It's not even a big deal in the first place but then a few people chime in and it was blown out of proportion.

It's like some people just like to hang on every single statement we make.
But Kenny, as a vendor the statements you make are very crucial to a customer. Their hard earned money is being entrusted to you to provide them with quality products and top notched service. If you just freely make statements here and there without facts, you will look silly and people will take your words.

I don't believe that I am blowing things out of proportion. As a car enthusiast, I would want my car as well as other people's car to look good.

It appears from what Jon said, you guys were mislead into believing that the skirts would require minor modification.

We needed to clear that up whether or not the skirts needed modification. We all make assumptions when we read things.

Yesterday, I thought I was going to get some 189 with tires. But it was all miscommunication. But it took talking it out through communicating back and forth for me to be on the same page as Jon.
Appreciate 0