11-24-2023, 09:10 PM   #1770
335togo
Daily Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 N54 Sold, 11 N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by E93Seattle (Racerbruce) View Post
such a beautiful daily driver - well done.

how long have you owned? mods? miles? tell us a little about the car.
Thanks bought as lease return at the end of 2014 with 25K
the list of mods is long... I will give it a try if I can remember it all lol

Underhood: Pure stage 2,Pure inlets, intercooler, downpipe, meth tank (in trunk) with dual injectors stock intake with K&N Fuel-it bucketless pump Resonators mid and HKS exhaust ( I think it sounds the best very deep only slight drone between 1800 and 2100...sounds amazing at 7K)

Suspension: all M3 upgrades that were available front and rear, Sub frame bushings, just changed in this pic to TC Racing coil overs. 400lb front 700lb back
from Bilstein B 14kit which was OK but too soft...Front Dinan swaybar and H&R rear. changed to M3 rear diff....so it gets great traction

Stoptech big brake front and rear ...Apex EC-7 wheels 235-35/19 front and 265-30/19 back PS4s

Trim blacked out and rear diffuser painted black Carbon wrap on all interior pieces Rear camera added Roof open and close on key fob

Probably missing some things is been a good car has 82k on it now and just did water pump and everything connected to it.

Once warmed I beat the piss out if it and it keeps coming back for more.

Running about 22lbs of boost with Wedge Tune.

0-60 best run was with roof down 3.89 tough to get good launch either underboost or over the the tires just light up did a 3.9 and in only 152 ft which is a more impressive run.

need to do a 60-130 run but thats tough without drawing too much attention

I bought a 2005 M3 ZCP and thought about selling car but with the power and drivability I just cant part with it...I takes on all comers thats for sure..

I probably have spent as much on parts and labor as I did the car back in 14 but for 60k (to date all in ) I feel its been money well spent!