View Single Post
      04-21-2009, 03:33 AM   #161
Nevtiger
Enlisted Member
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30 330d MSport

Wood in Salisbury

I have had a pleasent experience so far purchasing my 318d MSport from Wood in Salisbury.

They wanted to do a deal and to be honest pretty much delivered on what i wanted in terms of money. They were more than happy to match an internet quote and were able to deliver more quickly. It was a good experience.

I have yet to have the car serviced - only done 1100 miles so far - at Wood so will see what happens then. BUT my wife bought a new Cooper from Wood in 2001ish and every visit to have any thing done was a big chore. They were rubbish. At that time both Mini and BMW were together in the same showroom, workshops etc, and even trying to get some ones attention if they knew you were a MINI customer was difficult. They managed to fit the wrong colour parts back on during a service too! From a different car.........

So it will be with some reservations i take my 318d into them for its first service.

AND a 1972 Hillman Avenger Tiger race car
Appreciate 0