PaulBailey@ltbmw
General
Italy
Rep
Drives: 2-325 330 2-335 2-Z4 2-135 X5d

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazaho View Post
Oh wow that diffuser does not seem to be anything for the E90s PERIOD. I sure hope you can resolve this issue somehow man, and FAST.
Thanks man, That's what i'm saying. There's no way this thing has perfect fitment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vgame64 View Post
That is ridiculous. Thanks for the heads-up.
Of course!
Gotta look out for other members, wouldn't want you guys getting screwed out of a few hundred bucks like I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1 Fanatikko View Post
yeah thanks for the heads up..Thats pretty bad fitment I would have blown a gasket..I hope you will resovel that problem and get your money back..
No problem.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Wow... that's messed up! It obviously does not fit and they probably sent you the wrong one. They should man up and pay for all the shipping expenses and send you a new one that fits as per their description.

GL Paulie! Hope they're able to rectify this problem for you!
Thanks for your support bud.
Still no luck. . . Doesn't seem like they're going to man up and right this wrong though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intense66 View Post
Thanks for the heads up dude. I'll will spread the word. Hope you resolve this soon. Good Luck!
Welcome. That's what i'm hoping for, I think that the Vendors should be the last the rip off the members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scimitar335i View Post
They are online as we speak.. Paul get your money back and buy the BMW performance Diffuser!!!
I know! But they don't respond to any PMs or anything!!!
I've tried to get my money back but they're denying me!
I wish I could get the BMW Performance Diffuser but as far as i've seen, they don't have a Carbon Fiber Diffuser for the 335 E90 yet, and definitely don't have a Quad Diffuser.
Appreciate 0