fnu02
King
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bugatti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daya
Took the plunge today!

I put my deposit down on a special order for March Delivery. I will finalize order in January but here is what I have:

2007 335i Coupe
Space Gray Metallic A52
Coral Red Leather LCD1
Aluminum Trim 4AD
Sports Package ZSP
Navigation 609
Cold Weather Package ZCP
Park Distance Control 507

After reading posts about the purple/pink hue in Sparkling Graphite I was a bit skeptical. I still think Sparkling Graphite is a beautiful color, but even today, which was cloudy, I could see the purple/pink. Plus I see so many sparkling graphite e90 on the road today.

Two cars down was Space Gray, and even though it was a bit dirty and it was cloudy today, I loved it. Definitely a gray/silver combination as opposed to Sparkling Graphite which is more gray/black in my opinion.

No hate against Sparkling Graphite, and Montego is striking in person, but I loved Space Gray and am not looking back.

Coral red is not nearly as bright in person as you see in pictures online. Very sporty, unique and European.

My experience with my CA and the dealership was very pleasant, I got an offer sheet for $1000 over factory invoice in writing, signed off by management. If anyone is interested in a similar deal send me a PM as I am sure my CA will welcome incremental business!

Thanks for reading!

when you say 1000 over invoice, does that mean over invoice from

the msrp or that plus invoice on all the options as well.??