08-02-2010, 12:27 PM   #21
J Tyler
My ride: bimmergirl84
United_States
Rep
Drives: For free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwong View Post
It was a nice day for track, and a good showing of BMWs. I think there were 9 BMWs. It was nice to meet all of you too; Mitch (Mitch1er), 330MX (Matt), Jason (not sure if you're on here), and Steven (don't know if you have an E90post screen name), and nice to see Jeff (J Tyler) again. I had to leave early since I promised my wife that I would be home by 4pm. So I only got 2 sessions in. It was still good since I haven't been on the track since last November. Anyway, I didn't have a transponder because there were all out. Fortunately, I had videotaped my sessions. So I used the stopwatch and got my lap times that way. It's not accurate, but close enough. My best lap (which wasn't quick enough) was approx. 1:32.9. I think 1:30s is possible had I have more time on the track. Maybe next time. Here's the video of that 1:32.9 lap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 330MX View Post
Nice meeting everyone. Good event to get eXtremespeed launched. Thanks Jeff for the instruction (and the drift ride along!)

Matt, too bad you weren't there on Sunday, the CCW configuration is much better for drifting!
Appreciate 0