United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M sport

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WWONG View Post
Anyone have any idea where I can get the profile for my '10 E92?
If I'm not mistaken the version of NCS EXPERT that I am currently using (3.1) should theoretically work for your car, we "load" it as another chassis. I'll explain more later.. I just got home from Miami couple more days of work and school then I can write this DIY, i'm just as excited about it as you guys are!

PS: i wasted countless days trying to get DIS and PROGMAN to successfully connect to the car there are 101 different variables. It's fun installing it but it's a huge disappointment when it doesn't connect to the car. Everything we are going to setup does not require complicated installations or VMware. We are going to Install INPA, EDIABAS and NCS Expert all within windows.

I have successfully tested on windows XP and windows 7 laptops with and without usb to serial adapter purchased from Best Buy. If you want to purchase that ahead of time here is the link. Please keep in mind I got this a discounted price but I know this one works for a fact, if you have or can find a cheaper adapter go for it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dynex%26...pter&cp=1&lp=1
Appreciate 0