Rep
Drives: F30 335i M sport

Garage List
2013 BMW 335i  [0.00]
2006 BMW 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1gmac88 View Post
UPDATE:

ok so i got the error to go away... The thing is I didnt do anything specific to get it to stop showing up. I kept doing what was mentioned by Wissam but it didnt work exactly how he said it.

So pretty much what I did was read the CAS module. I got the full FSW_PSW.TRC file and replaced the .MAN file with it. Then I restarted NCS and instead of "processing ECU" I did the "process car"."code car". I got the error and then my car kinda restarted. I did it a couple times, kept trying different things, but the last time I tried it the ! with gears didnt show up.

Let me know if I wasnt clear. I feel like I kept trying different things and just at the point of giving up I got it to work.
good idea...

I don't know why I didnt' think of this before.

if you delete the man file and process car > code car. It should reset everything to the default values because there is nothing file to grab the codes from.

I did this with my car, but by mistake not because there was anything wrong with it. it took off all the options I coded before.

It is risky but if anyone else want's to try it, let us know. as of now this is the only solution.
Appreciate 0