03-13-2011, 12:09 PM   #2246
AW128i
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 N51

Quote:
Originally Posted by spera23 View Post
I see what you mean about a one person job. Very annoying to keep coding one at a time and running in out out to check. As for the corned LED's, I'm not 100% sure on the e82 what it would control.

I was having a similar problem that once I coded on my low beams and welcome lights, it seemed to screw up the factory set welcome lights. On my e92, I noticed the WL_SL_2 controlled the rear brake lights while WL_SL_1 controlled the front Angel Eyes. I did not want the front parking lights (turn signals) on as welcome lights and the way I was able to accomplish this was using WL_BLK_V and setting it to nicht_aktiv. So as far as the e92, The WL_BLK_V (and H) are the front and rear turn signals (parking lights) and the WL_SL_2 was the rear brake lights.

Try changing WL_SL_2 to nicht aktiv and see if your brake lights change at all as welcome lights.
I can't remember what options I finally settled on, but now it works as I want it to; i.e., the front and rear turn signals blink twice upon unlock, and the low beams, city lights, front fog lights, and tail lights all come on as Welcome Lights. The front sidemarker lights DO NOT come on as Welcome Lights. Upon locking the car, the front/rear turn signals blink once, as expected.
Appreciate 0