04-13-2011, 05:41 PM   #78
mr_milo
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E93 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickdown View Post
OK Patrys is offering something that even BMW can't offer now. Why are you atacking the guy and asking about his know-how??? Nobody would give him a credit about his time and research, testing and so on. OK everybody wants it for free and at one point somebody would find out the way...but respect the person and his business. He offers something, stands behind his name and services and gives waranty. Why is all that negativism??? If you want to do it yourself, try by yourself and share your experience with the others, we would appreciate it!!! But really give him a break The guy is nice and offers support to everybody, ofcourse he deserves payment for his work. If you want the feature, pay for it. And if you want to help the others after you pay, start reverse engeneering and solve mistery!!!
But again respect him, don't hate him If it wasn't he the CIC retrofit would be a feature, that wouldn't be available for a very long time in feature. Only the russians would have solve it, but it would have taken months to understand it here and make it work as it should.
And again:
Don't hate Patryk, respect him
I do not intend to attach him and I do not expect something for free. I simply want to know that I am getting a true OEM Plug & Play solution.

The three simple questions asked in no way give away his secret or this business, but they will assure me that someone isn't hacking on my $50K+ car.

I have all the respect in the world for someone that can figure this out and come to market with it before the OEM has even done this. Although I lose respect for the person / vendor when they act in a way that is not professional, straightforward and honest. is given where it is received. I have all the reason to respect him and his work but his latest actions do not seem to match the level of respect that he seems to deserve.
Appreciate 0